Monday 20 January 2014

Audience Research and planning

Audience Research and planning
My target audience for my TV show are 15-30 year olds. To be honest my target audience doesn’t really have a target gender. I think it’s a program which connects 2 both males and females. I think my shows target audience is people who on BBC3 and my main protagonist turns into an undercover police. So then the overall the message the show is trying to send is that the police try their best then again the BBC’s have 3 things they want to achieve is to inform-educate-entertain, and that’s why the show is trying inform the audience that the police force is a strong force and that the audience should believe in the police force. 


I think when it comes to demographics my program appelas to all the groups but i think it mostly apeals to E, D, C1 and C2 but i think the program apeals to the E group more because its about gangs a d police and the main protagonist a d the E group it apeals to students and persinors becuase persinors well see themsleves as one of the characters in the program and students can relate to the main protagonist because of there age and because that at 15-17 age young people tend to have some probelms with familes.

Using Youngs and Rubicam's Psychographics, my concept will target the groups Strugglers, The Mainstreams, The Aspirers and the Explorer, because my program is about someone trying to escape from his life and wants to do something rather than paying of debts which will connect the strugglers. Also the narrative is something new which i havent seen on tv which would go into The Explores. Furthermore I think the concept is unique in a way that the program is presented as a mainstream program and that would fit in with the Mainstream. My main protagonist fits as a aspirer because he is pushed by other perceptions and i think that would connect to the audience that fit into the The Aspirer group.




























tttt 
t
t

No comments:

Post a Comment