Tuesday 4 February 2014

E-mail to Plan B


Dear Ben Drew

I'm sorry plan A never worked out but everything still worked out for at the end. Anyway i am a 16 year old who is studying A-level media. In my class we have been recently watching and studying your film Ill Manors and the sound track. Let me firstly congratulate you on the success of Ill manors. Your film has opened many eyes when people they look at young people, you have really reached out to the upper class and middle class. So basically the point of this e-mail is that I would like you to come to my school (Greenford High School) and give a lecture about you and your what you are trying to do. I recently watched your Tedx lecture and your interview on the Jonathan Ross Show and that showed that everything happens for a reason and people need to be loved and be thought. It would be a great pleasure if we got to meet you as a aspiring film maker.

Thank You
Kabir Baraky

No comments:

Post a Comment