Monday 18 November 2013

Young & Rubicam 4C's

I thought I was going to be Status and Escape but it turned out to be Status and Control. I think overall I do agree with this.

Ten Brands For me 
1) Google- Google for me is one of my most favourite and most used brand. I use it for YouTube, work. Google fits into both of my psychographics groups (Control and Status) because I like to have control over all my work and videos and also Google makes my appearance look good and busy.

2) Samsung- Samsung is a one of the brands that helps me fit into the psychographics group of Status because it makes me customize my phone how I like it to be and I have it full of work.

3)Canon- I use Canon because they are very good but they also give me statement out because if I see someone with canon DSLR I would assume that they are good with using a camera. They also give control over the settings which I like. So then Canon fits into Control and status.

4)Penny Skateboards- Penny Skateboard are one of the most used brand in my life, as a skater. Penny gives me the option to take control of my skateboard which fits into the control group.

5)Kellogg's- Kellogg's is one of the ones that help me take control of what I'm eating, which fits into the control group. It says something about my lifestyle which also fits into my Status.

6)Superdry- The brand Superdry helps me look good and it also makes me look like i am a person that keeps up with the newest trends. So overall Superdry goes into the status group.

7)Starbucks- Starbucks is one best coffeeshops in the world. And to be honest the only reason I go to it, is because helps me look like someone thats is successful which then it fits into the Status group.

8)H&M- H&M gives me the option to look good because they have a lots of different clothes. This gives me the control to chose the clothes that i like. So therefore, H&M fits in both of my groups, control and Status.

9) XBOX- XBOX is for me one of favourite brands in the world. I think this show my Status as a person that likes entertainment more than playing games itself so this fits in my Status group.

10) Microsoft- Microsoft has been the one brand that i have been using first. This brand gives me the control that I need. Therefor this brand lifts into control group.

No comments:

Post a Comment